Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts Certificate (T2202A)

In February, the College issues Tuition and Education Credit certificates (T2202A) for income tax purposes to eligible students. You should consult the Canada Revenue Agency to determine tuition fees and supplies that are acceptable for a tax credit. T2202A certificates are posted to your student account on Web Advisor. If you believe you should have received a T2202A, and did not, e-mail for assistance.

Accessing your T2202A

To access your T2202A:

  1. Log in to WebAdvisor.
  2. Select Current Students
  3. Select View My T2202A Information from the Financial Information menu
  4. Click on the Tax Year that you want.
  5. The T2202A will open as a PDF that you may save and/or print.

If the tax year you need is not listed, please contact or call Campus Services at 1-866-463-6652.